Friday, April 3, 2009

Songwriting

Songwriting is my passion. I just love it when a great song comes together. So many things can give me inspiration, but nothing inspires me more than my love for Jesus. He just makes singing and writing come to life for me. So when I wrote my first wedding song, it was actually for my brother. After he met his bride to be and shared with me that he was going to pop the question, I asked him how he knew she was the one. He replied "There is just not a thing I wouldn't do for her. I feel like she is a gift from God." Well, that was all I needed to hear and from those words a song was formed. You see, marriage is such a gift. It is so important to share the ultimate gift, His love, as we unite together our love for each other. What a special day to share the good news of Jesus with friends and family. Visit the site and hear a portion of the song. If you or someone you know is getting married, please share the website with them. It may be just what they are looking for to make their Wedding Day extra special.

www.aperfectweddingsong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment